X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CIC Credit Monitoring - Orange California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Homewood Alabama
  • CIC Credit Monitoring One City Blvd. West, Suite 401 Orange, California U.S.A.

CIC Credit Monitoring consumer fraud ripoff business Orange California

Applied for a free credit report on their web site. There was a section where you had to enter your credit card number (it said that you would not be charged, this was for account validity purposes only).

I did NOT get a report online immediately (the first lie). 2 weeks after I applied I got a letter in the mail with login info. I logged in and got my report (which was utterly useless and formatted in a pretty illegible / incomprehensible manner).

A couple of weeks later I saw a charge of $79.95 on my credit card. The information did not show me if I had good credit or not at all! It is just a con to get you to give them your credit card number!

William
Homewood, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 06:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cic-credit-monitoring/orange-california-92868/cic-credit-monitoring-consumer-fraud-ripoff-business-orange-california-46963. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content