X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cingular - San Francisco California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: San Francisco California
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Cingular www.cingular.com San Francisco, California U.S.A.

Cingular rebate ripoff San Francisco California

I purchased a t720 cell phone from cingular and was given paperwork for a $150.00 cash rebate. I sent the old phone and required paperwork to their rebate center in early December.

Luckily I got a certificate of mailing from the post office to prove I sent it. They claim to never have received my package. I have tried to contact them dozens of times on the number given me by cingular customer service but always get a busy signal.

It has been 6 months and still no rebate or answers. In California I can file a small claims action and serve the president via certified mail. I intend to do so next week.

Mark
San Francisco, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2004 08:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cingular/san-francisco-california-94102/cingular-rebate-ripoff-san-francisco-california-91537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair