X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Circuit City - Lubbock Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: dimmitt Texas
  • Circuit City 6701 Slide RD Lubbock, Texas U.S.A.

Circuit City Did not honor price or coupon,sent email to tell of item back in stock but wasn't ripoff Lubbock Texas

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I noticed a tv on sale over the memorial day weekend. The store was out of stock. I went online to have the company notify me of the item back in stock. The store said they would honor the price later.

I was notified on Tuesday after the weekend that I could go to the store and pick up the item. When I arrived, the would only sell me ONE of the items, although I had requested two tv's.

In addition to this, I had a 10% percent coupon to use. It was good on the total purchse, sale items included.

I picked out a camera, accessories, the tv, and planned on a computer.

They would not sell me the second tv. They would not honor the 10% coupon EXCEPT on the two camera accessory 19.99 items!! ( although the coupon said good on total of 199.00 or more!)

I ended up leaving the store, which was 80 miles from my home with no tv, because it WASN"T in stock. but, I had been notified it was in stock!

They did offer to order the tv, but not two of them. Must be a limit, but not mentioned anywhere. they still would not honor the 10% off on higher items!

I put all the items back except the tv, even with no 10% discount and went to best buy. They honored my coupon! WOW!

What is wrong with Circuit City. They advertise , tell you it is back in stock and to come get it. Then, it isn't there and they won't take the coupons that they should!!

I called corporate office when I left and they said the store should have taken the 10% coupon on ALL items, even the camera, computer , and tv.

There are dishonest with their coupons and don't honor prices.
They wouldn't even honor the price of the camera, that was online for 20 cheaper! Even though on the website, it says pick up at store is an option!

I would have ordered online and clicked pick it up if I had known. What kind of idiots wouldn't let you just buy it at the store for the same price? WHAT?

I don't trust their coupons or people anymore and am very happy with BEst Buy.

Beth
dimmitt, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2007 09:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/circuit-city/lubbock-texas-79424/circuit-city-did-not-honor-price-or-couponsent-email-to-tell-of-item-back-in-stock-but-wa-251083. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair