Complaint Review: CIS - Complete Investigative Services - Boston Massachusetts

• Reported By: Marisa — Corte Madera California USA
  • CIS - Complete Investigative Services

Boston, Massachusetts
    United States of America

CIS - Complete Investigative Services CSI CIS - Beware - Complete SCAM!!! Boston, Massachusetts

I searched the web to find a creditable public records search site.  Most of the sites out there are actually sites that are linked to one main company, Complete Investigative Services.  They allow you to do a preliminary search, lead you to believe you've found the person you're looking for and then promise that for a certain amount of money, they'll provide the report.

Upon paying, they transfer you to the CSI website where you are actually given a balance that they deduct from every time you search for something.  You are not given the report they initially promise.

After $40, I was given absolutely no information.  They couldn't even find the person that was found in the preliminary search that lead me to sign up in the first place!

I contacted the company through the site's email contact because there is NO other contact information.  I told them the problem and asked for reimbursement.  I was told by someone named Faith Osborn that I should have read the disclaimer, which was supposedly given to me at the time of purchase.  It was not.

This is a complete SCAM.  Do NOT use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2009 06:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cis-complete-investigative-services/boston-massachusetts-/cis-complete-investigative-services-csi-cis-beware-complete-scam-boston-massachu-512983. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content