X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Claims to be lawfirm representing PCash.com - Moreno Valley California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Anonymous — Arcadia Florida United States of America
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Claims to be lawfirm representing PCash.com Moreno Valley, California United States of America

Claims to be lawfirm representing PCash.com Personal names given are John or Neal Smith. Harrassing phone calls/claiming lawsuit pending/threatening arrest Moreno Valley, California

*Author of original report: Tried to Reverse Directory look up name to number.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

These people have called me repeatedly today at total of at least six times claiming to represent a company called PCash or something similar to that. They are harrassing me and telling me I will be served papers and arrested at my place of employment. I have never even heard of PCash and have taken on services from them. I have contacted an attorney of my own to let them know I am wise to them. I have the phone number that appears on my caller id for my cell as a land line in Moreno Valley California but no name is given.

The number in question is 951-489-0227. These people have put several different men on the line claiming to be either John or Neal Smith. I have not given them any data on myself, though they have been able to give me data on myself (all easily accessable stuff from online) but refuse to identify themselves as anything but a lawfirm. I asked repeatedly for name of the firm and they become angry and start threatening. They have called me at work and are extremely snippy when confronted with the most reasonable of questions. Give them nothing if they call you and contact an attorney at once.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2011 09:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/claims-to-be-lawfirm-representing-pcashcom/moreno-valley-california-/claims-to-be-lawfirm-representing-pcashcom-personal-names-given-are-john-or-neal-smith-h-781376. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
0Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Tried to Reverse Directory look up name to number.

AUTHOR: Anonymous - (United States of America)

POSTED: Monday, September 26, 2011

When I went to the Moreno Valley California phone directory and looked up the number listed in my report and as it appears in my cell phone call log it came up as having no name available to go with it. It still appears as a landline and the map location is somewhere near March Air Reserve Base, the community surrounding it off of Interstate 215 in that area. Again do not give them anything. Contact an attorney of your own and have them give these people a call.

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair