X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CLARITI CONCEPTS (IENTRI.com) - Denver CO

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Johnathan — Los angeles United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • CLARITI CONCEPTS (IENTRI.com) 10344 W 44th Ave Denver, CO United States

CLARITI CONCEPTS (IENTRI.com) Isaac Burton, Devon and Zach Anderson Ponzi $1000- CLARITI CONCEPTS / IENTRI (Isaac Burton, Devon and Zach Anderson ) ... Denver CO

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Do a chargeback with your credit card!

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

The Company mentioned above -CLARITI CONCEPTS (or IENTRI/Martix ..they seem to keep masking there name for obvious reasons) and the primary individuals I had contact via phone Isaac Burton and Zach Anderson are the ones responsible for scamming me me out of my hard earned $1000.00 after promising me a "Turn- key" construction business.

They promised to provide me with their so called "Pods" and a list of contractors that would come in to do the work after I met with prospects.."oh yeah you will start with cool painting work and then we will set you up with prospects who need roofing" so Isaac said so many times.

"And we've been doing this for years so we know that in your LA market you will bring in at least $30k/month and build up from there"...So Zach Anderson said so many times.

Beware, they apparently have ads POSTED nationwide PONZI SCHEMING  hard working people out of their money and BAD reping other legitamate companies out their.

i had called and texted the two individuals above numerous times they kept saying Ohh "where in a meeting..but will call you back..we promise". (they never did) These GUYS are extremely glib and are sociopatihic liars and have got their Spiel down pat with their promises and lies and why this program works "so well" they said!

For Months (since September this year I have been trying to get my $1000 refund.Once again they lied and said SQUARE takes 3 days. After 1 month I still hav'nt received any refunds and no call backs or text replies. .Again another lie from these scammers.

Here's the kicker One of them has the NERVE to have a picture of his wife and newborn child on the website (If you google)..Just showing how "wholesome" and "trustworthy they are to do business with...wow!

Highly disappointed that CRAIGSLIST where they had posted their AD and had apparently gotten many other people out their hard owned money allows them to get away with this.

God will take care of it all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/09/2018 01:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clariti-concepts-ientricom/denver-co-80202/clariti-concepts-ientricom-isaac-burton-devon-and-zach-anderson-ponzi-1000-clariti-1467011. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Do a chargeback with your credit card!

AUTHOR: Tam - (United States)

POSTED: Monday, January 07, 2019

I went through the same deal with them but only for $200. They kept promising me a refund that I never received and I ended up getting my money back by processing a charge back with my credit card company. I think you have 120 days to file a chargeback so you may still have time!

Send them all your emails, texts, the Craigslist ad and even the link to this ripof report. There’s another ripoff report under the name Clariti Concepts. I got my money back in under 2 months. Good luck!

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair