X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Clark Station - Auburn Indiana

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: New Haven Indiana
  • Clark Station 7th Street Auburn, Indiana U.S.A.

Clark Station charged for 17.5 gallons when 11.8 gallons were put into tank pump#1 Auburn Indiana

*Consumer Suggestion: Call local weights and measures officer

*Consumer Suggestion: Call local weights and measures officer

I went to the clark station to fill up my car. My car has a digital gauge telling how much gas has been used. I reset this everytime I fill my tank. I had used 11.8 gallons. When the pump was done filling up my tank, it said it had put in 17.5 gallons. (I used pump #1)

I went inside and told the cashier, he said that he had no way of knowing how much went into my car. I said well it is impossible what has happened. He refussed to do anything. I asked to leave my name and number and he agreed.

Eliyahu
New Haven, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2003 06:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clark-station/auburn-indiana/clark-station-charged-for-175-gallons-when-118-gallons-were-put-into-tank-pump1-auburn-69426. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 Consumer Suggestion

Call local weights and measures officer

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, October 17, 2003
Go back to the station and check the mandatory weights and measures sticker on the pump. The contact the person whose name is on it. If there is no sticker, contact City Hall and ask to speak to that department. They can check the pump and get you reimbursed if it is incorrect.

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Call local weights and measures officer

AUTHOR: Mary - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, October 17, 2003

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair