X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: ClearingHouse North America - Montreal Ontario

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: burlington Iowa
  • ClearingHouse North America There Is Not One Available Montreal, Ontario Canada

ClearingHouse North America Or CHNA ripoff, SCAM, FRAUD Montreal Ontario

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
about a month ago i received a letter from clearing house north america telling me I had won $750,000. I'm no dummy so I researched the company on the internet and came up with no negetive marks. I called the number that was given and spoke to a Mr. Eric North. I told him that I recieved his letter he told me that in order ot get the money i had to pay the $4097.31 fee that it cost. but how I didn't have to worry about it because his company is going to take care of it, only when they send me the check then I have to moneygram it to Mr. Robert Taylor the Internal Revenue guy. His number is 905-587-0156.

I did recieve the check. Looked very real, even verified the bank. Even went as far as depositing the check and then had to call him back and tell him that i did all that. The thing is Mr. Eric North will not tell you anything until you call him back and tell him what you have already done. Well, the bank said it had to clear. according to them it cleared and i even sent Mr. Eric North the 4097.31 Well needless to say The check was returned and now I have to pay $4097.31. I sure do wish all this information was available alot sooner than this. I thought I had did my part as to investigating the companies, banks, and even the phone numbers. I hope my situation doesn't turn into yours.

April
burlington, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 06:25 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clearinghouse-north-america/montreal-ontario/clearinghouse-north-america-or-chna-ripoff-scam-fraud-montreal-ontario-158634. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair