X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Clickbankmc@unlimited Music - Nationwide

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Valley Center Kansas
  • Clickbankmc@unlimited Music Clickbankmc@unlimited.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Clickbankmc@unlimited.com, Clickbankmc@unlimited Music Stole from me by promising at a cost of $ 34.99, unlimited downloading of music for my MP3 player, now they can't be found anywhere, other than reports of ripping people off. Nationwide

Like I said above, it's a crying shame when you can't trust anyone with anything. I just got ripped off from this company with a promise of unlimited downloading of music for my MP3 player at a cost of $ 34.99.

Their E-mail is no good, you can't contact anyone about anything in regards to getting a refund. I had to cancel my debt card that was used so they wouldn't come in and steal more money from me.

Leason learned here and this company was suppose to be highly rated and within 60 days if you weren't happy you could have your money refunded, no questions asked. YEAH RIGHT!

Jean
Valley Center, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/12/2009 03:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clickbankmcunlimited-music/nationwide/clickbankmcunlimitedcom-clickbankmcunlimited-music-stole-from-me-by-promising-at-a-cos-411198. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair