X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Clippercutie - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Sutton Other
  • Clippercutie Internet U.S.A.

Clippercutie Ripoff merchant that sells faulty goods Internet

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I purchased an SVP 12mp camcorder from this company in October 2008 it cost a total of $155.93 when it arrived in england I had to pay another 34 to get it released from customs and delivered.

When I finally got the camera I found that if you used it without the digital zoom it worked ok although the quality was not what I would expect from a 12mp camera, however if you used the zoom the picture just pixilated. I contacted clippercutie who offered to sell me another camera but was unwilling to do anything else to rectify the situation. I have used the camera for 5 months now and it has gradually got worse it is now at the point where you one side of the picture is perfectly focused and the other side is blurred. The unit is obviously faulty and I have tried to contact clippercutie to try and get it replaced or refunded but they have not responded. I have also opened up a case with paypal to see if they can help.

If anyone out there is thinking of buying from this seller change your mind now they are a bunch of con artists selling shody items for top dollar.

Reg D
Sutton
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/13/2009 07:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/clippercutie/internet/clippercutie-ripoff-merchant-that-sells-faulty-goods-internet-433770. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair