Complaint Review: Coggin Honda Orlando - Orlando Florida

• Coggin Honda Orlando
    11051 S Orange Blossom Trl
    Orlando, Florida
    United States

Coggin Honda Orlando They sold me a 2017 Honda Accord-6 miles out the door, 46 days later the transmission stopped working Orlando Florida

I bought my 2017 Honda Accord exactly 46 days ago with only 6 miles out the door. Today was my 1st payment ( I paid it) and today my car transmission stopped working.  I took it to the dealer and was told the car is under warranty. I already know that and was told the transmission would be replaced.  They give me a loaner for the mean time. I am furious about this. They sold me a piece of crap car. I do not want the same car. What else could possibly go wrong  with this car and I still have 5 more years to go. They wanted a down payment for another car.  They should have worked with me and do all the paperwork necessary to give me another car. This is such an inconvenience. I am so upset no one did anything to help me with this. I will never refer anyone here and to top it off the receptionist doesn't know what is customer service either. No greetings, no smile. It's like she's only there cause she needs a paycheck.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/11/2017 01:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/coggin-honda-orlando/orlando-florida-32837/coggin-honda-orlando-they-sold-me-a-2017-honda-accord-6-miles-out-the-door-46-days-later-1416282. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content