X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Wendell — Boynton Beach Florida United States
  • Colonial Assisted Living 6026 Old Congress rd Lantana, Florida United States

Colonial Assisted Living Atlantis Assisted Living Abused and disrespected me and others Lantana Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

While I was a resident at Atlantis Assisted Living, now know Colonial Assisted Living not a day went by when they didn't make a mistake dispensing my medication. I'm more knowledgeable about medicine than most and I don't suffer from any mental problems and I can't help wondering how many mistakes they made with medication for some of the other people here. I felt really bad for them. Nobody's perfect but to me making mistakes with medication in a facility like this is just unforgiveable. I have a lot of respect for caregivers so I have no agenda in making these statements.

The worst thing that happened to me here was that I was in the hospital and while there Paul, the administrator directed Larry, the maintenance man to remove my possessions from my room. It was a shared room and when I got back there and was placed in a room half the size a lot of my things were missing. I reported them to the state of Florida and PBSO. As far as I know no attempt was made to locate my missing items. My new (much smaller) room was shared with a man with one leg who they moved around several times. I couldn't believe they did that to the poor guy. I felt really bad for him even though he had bronchitis and coughed constantly and I was getting over a serious case of pneumonia. We shared a filthy bathroom with 2 other disabled men and no soap dispenser on the wall. Basic, common sense health practices are not part of the program here. I'm describing just a few of the problems here. I'm speaking up for the benefit of others as I've found another facility. I'm moving in just a few days. If you care for someone find someplace else. This place is dangerous to one's mental and physical health.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/08/2018 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/colonial-assisted-living/lantana-florida-lantana/colonial-assisted-living-atlantis-assisted-living-abused-and-disrespected-me-and-others-1446677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair