X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Columbia House Records - Terre Haute Indiana

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: round lake beach Illinois
  • Columbia House Records 1400 N. Fruitridge Ave. Terre Haute IN 47811 Terre Haute, Indiana U.S.A.

Columbia House Records not sending final 2 cd's but have charged my credit card consumer fraud ripoff Terre Haute Indiana

I "joined" their club, two years ago, and am trying to order my final 2 cd's. They have charged my credit card, but not shipped my cd's.

One of the cd's is the "settlement" cd that you get for $10.98 plus tax. The other they keep telling me has been shipped, was returned, they are crediting my charge card, then they say it's been shipped, then they say it was returned.... Which is it?

I keep getting e-mails from them saying I have 2 more cd's to order to "honor" my agreement. Well, if they would ship the final 2 cd's I ordered, I would be done with them.

I will never ever order anything from them again. Ever.

Bonnie
Arlington Heights, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 08:12 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/columbia-house-records/terre-haute-indiana-47811/columbia-house-records-not-sending-final-2-cds-but-have-charged-my-credit-card-consumer-f-46856. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair