Complaint Review: Columbian-Match.Com

• Reported By: American Citizen — SACRAMENTO California USA
  • Columbian-Match.Com

St. Petersburg, Florida
    United States of America

Columbian-Match.Com Jeremy M Wysocki Running Phony Dating Site Pretending to be Hundreds of Columbian Women looking for American Men! St. Petersburg, Florida

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: This is not my company I was the web designer.

*Consumer Comment: They cant fix everything

IT IS MY BELIEF THAT PERSONS OR PEOPLE  ARE RUNNING THIS DATING SITE FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH FAKE PROFILES AND STOLEN PICTURES OF HUNDREDS OF LATINO WOMEN SCAMMING PEOPLE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO VENTURE INTO HIS WEBSITE. HE OFFERS A "FREE" 2 DAY MEMBERSHIP IN WHICH DURING THAT TIME THIS GROUP OF WEB OPERATORS PRETEND TO BE ALL THESE HUNDREDS OF BEAUTIFUL WOMEN CONSTANTLY CONTACTING UNSUSPECTING "NEW"MEMBERS. AFTER THE 2 DAY TRIAL ANYONE FOOLISH ENOUGH TO "JOIN" AND PAY FOR ANY MEMBERSHIP WILL BE CONTACTED BY THE SAME PICTURES OF WOMEN USING THE SAME PHOTO OVER AND OVER TO TALK TO A MEMBER AND THE DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THEY ALREADY USED THAT SAME PICTURE TO TALK TO THAT PARTICULAR MEMBER. GET THIS....THE SO CALLED PROFILE YOU ARE SPEAKING TO DON'T EVEN ATTEMPT TO MAKE THE SITE EVEN  APPEAR REAL. THEY WILL USE THE SAME DOZEN OR SO OF THEIR FAVORITE PRETTY PICTURES TO "TALK"TO CUSTOMERS SAYING "HOLA MAY WE SPEAK YOU LOOK LIKE A NICE PERSON" OVER AND OVER AGAIN....NOT EVEN LOGGING DOWN THAT THEY TALKED TO THAT PARTICULAR CUSTOMER 5 OR 10  TIMES WITH THE SAME STUPID PICTURE. THEY AREN'T EVEN SMART AND CAN'T SPELL GOOD AT ALL.ONCE ANY MEMBER "COMPLAINS ABOUT HE SUSPECT BEHAVIOR OF THIS SITE THEY ARE BANNED AND BLOCKED OFF AND THEIR MONEY KEPT AND NEVER REFUNDED. THESE PEOPLE RUNNING THIS SITE ARE MAKING EASY MONEY ON UNSUSPECTING INTERNET SURFERS. BEWARE THIS SITE AND STICK TO KNOWN REPUTABLE DATING SITES.HOPEFULLY WITH ENOUGH NEW REPORTS LIKE THIS ONE THESE FOLKS WILL BE STOPPED AND BROUGHT TO JUSTICE SOON.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/27/2009 07:28 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/columbian-matchcom/st-petersburg-florida-/columbian-matchcom-jeremy-m-wysocki-running-phony-dating-site-pretending-to-be-hundreds-o-515443. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

This is not my company I was the web designer.

AUTHOR: Jeremy Wysocki - (United States)

Leo Corrigan was the owner of this company, I only designed the website and provided technical assistance to clients. Please remove my name from this as I had no idea about the inner workings of his company. Thank you.

They cant fix everything

AUTHOR: InternetOfficer - (United States of America)

Listen I met my wife on that site. I met there whole staff, first off Jeremy is the web designer. So you have your info all messed up. 2 I stayed at their agency and met the girl I talked to online and we are married now. One thing I can tell you is they cant fix it if you just down right ugly. I see some complaints on here and its funny to me. I have 2 friends that just left their agency and had the time of their life!!!

So before you spam names on here please get your info correct, and if you looking for love on a website you already have issues. I was on the site for 2 months then went to Colombia. Sounds like you just a small little man unhappy with life so you post about it lol.

If I am correct you where scammed by a lady in Colombia. This is your fualt not the websites. We read your story and the site warned you before hand and you choose not to listen to the warning.

(((Redacted)))

If I am correct you where involved also with a women stealing from the site and she was fired. So you post here is just grudge. Get over it live life and be safe.