X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Communications Publishing - New York New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: New Carrollton Maryland
  • Communications Publishing 996 Wall Street Box # 996 New York, New York U.S.A.

Communications Publishing No Response, No Book, No Refund. Ripoff, False Advertising. New York New York

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Just like the other "rip-off" reports I read concerning this company, I too experienced similiar circumstances involving the Free Cash Giveaways Book. I have yet too receive the book, or a refund. I want the product or a full refund of my money.

Another issue I also have with this company, is the contact information it provides. The website has no response section for customers to express their concerns. The telephone number they offer is only a voice recording and the customer has no way of making "real" contact with one of their representatives. It just seems like this company is only making itself accessible through payment for product that it has no intention of delivering.

I think we all who have been ripped off by this company, should get together and considered filing a class action suit. If this company was legit, it would not go to this extent to avoid contact with its customers. Furthermore, it would deliver on the promise it made of sending us these BOOKS!!!!

This is my story and I am not going to let Communications Publishing take advantage of me.

Sincerely,

A Really Angry Mother - Dana
New Carrollton, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2003 09:18 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/communications-publishing/new-york-new-york-10268/communications-publishing-no-response-no-book-no-refund-ripoff-false-advertising-new-69370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair