Complaint Review: RIP OFF REPORT!

• Submitted: Sun, March 11, 2018
  • Updated: Sun, March 11, 2018
  • Reported By: Kevin — other United Kingdom
    17 Manchester Street
    United Kingdom RIP OFF REPORT!,, SCAM, ALI WATSON, Black and Red Group LTD Jonathan WATSON, Potentally stolen my website and owe me £600 Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: We have been the subject of being ripped of by this client.

Click here now.. directors ali watson and Jonathan WATSON from Exeter! They own a group of websites all offering similar services! They owe us £600,00 for work completed and now refusing to reply to emails. My experience is that i feel scammed and cheated by this company and looks like many other people online are in a similar situation. My advice would be stay well away from these people they have no morrals at all!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/11/2018 03:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

We have been the subject of being ripped of by this client.

AUTHOR: Ali - (United Kingdom)

This person is blackmailing us for money. Me & my step-dad wanted to buy a holiday website of him for £1,400.00. We paid him a £700.00 deposit as requested & after 2 weeks asked what was taking so much time (we had been promised within 5 days). This person has been threatning us with fake reviews via fake profiles they make all over the internet, including Google & Facebook & is seriously harming our business.

I can assure you I do not owe this guy money & that the deposit we have paid him hasn't been returned to us, neither has any works even started by this customer. This has been an absolute nightmare I don't understand what we need to do to stop this, we have been to the police but the named person has moved to Italy after he did the same thing to a company in Plymouth who in turn turned up at his property.

I have emails from this person threatening us however there is nowhere to attach these. He has done this report on 2 of my companies on this website, Black and Red Group & Complete Property Shop. Please stop this!!