X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Computermemorystore - Flashmemorystore - Glenview Illinois

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Oklahoma City Oklahoma
  • Computermemorystore - Flashmemorystore 2516 Waukegan Rd. #335 Glenview, Illinois U.S.A.

Computermemorystore - flashmemorystore ripoff charged me but NEVER sent the product Glenview Illinois

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered a backup memory drive for my computer from their website on September 16, 2005. I paid for shipping within 2-4 days. After I made my payment, I never received a tracking number or any form of confirmation that the product was shipped. All I received from them was a receipt in my email saying I would receive a tracking number later. After 4 days, i attempted to send an email to their "status" email. I sent about 5 emails to them since 9/20/05.

Every email I have sent in the last 5 days have come back undelivered. So then I went to their website & tried submitting an order status. I submitted about 5 since 9/22/05, without any form of response. So I call their phone number and it says "send us an email." You are not able to get a real person on the phone.

At this point, I'm thinking this is not even a real company. I decided to check them out with the Illinois Better Business Bureau & found nothing. So decided to contact Yahoo because they are considered a "Yahoo merchant." Yahoo responded within in 12 hours of my request telling me that they sent a message to contact them.

Yahoo suggest I contact my credit card company & report fraud. I know that my situation was not as bad as most, but I really don't think this is a real company. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE.

Jackqualyn
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/computermemorystore-flashmemorystore/glenview-illinois-60025/computermemorystore-flashmemorystore-ripoff-charged-me-but-never-sent-the-product-glenvi-158707. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair