X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Thomas — Columbia Tennessee USA
  • concealedonline.com Internet USA

concealedonline.com Concealed Online Get blank certificate when printing after $49 class and video Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Contact Customer Support

I was interested in taking a course to get my concealed weapons permit and saw on facebook where I could do course online. I paid the money, watched training video and took a written test. When I passed they gave me a certificate I could download. It had my name, the course taken and instructor info and license info. I went to print it to submit with my package to the State and it prints blank. Called number and closed, sent letter and no response. This is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2016 06:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/concealedonlinecom/internet/concealedonlinecom-concealed-online-get-blank-certificate-when-printing-after-49-class-1317338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Contact Customer Support

AUTHOR: Management@ConcealedOnline.com - (USA)

POSTED: Friday, January 27, 2017

My apologies for the technical difficulties you experienced with printing your certificate. I assure you our service is not a scam. It seems from your report that you called our office when our business was closed. We are opened 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm (PST) Monday thru Friday, 6am to 2pm on Saturday, and 7am to 2pm on Sunday. We have 24 hour email support. It appears you wrote a letter and did not email. Please contact our customer support so we can better assist you over the phone, our toll free number is 877-516-6519. We look forward to assisting you.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair