X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Connection 2000 Inc - Rahway New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Palm Harbor Florida
  • Connection 2000 Inc 750 Moses Dr Suite 1 Rahway, New Jersey U.S.A.

Connection 2000 Inc Never Received Magazine Subscription!! Rahway, New Jersey

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
A group of very nice kids came to my door and gave me a sroty about how they were turning their life around and they gave them another chance. I ended up buying a magazine subscription and they cashed the check for $56 on December 8 2007. Well, now it's June and still no subscription!! My friends also bought two subscriptions from them and they never received their magazines either even though they cashed their check too. Buyer Beware.

I called the 732 number and it rang and rang. One of the times I called a lady Carla picked up but told me to call her in 20 minutes because she just left the office. Sure she did. I would not recommend buying anything from these people ever!!

Jessica
Palm Harbor, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/25/2008 10:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/connection-2000-inc/rahway-new-jersey-07065/connection-2000-inc-never-received-magazine-subscription-rahway-new-jersey-344064. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair