X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services - Atlanta Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Rancho Cucamonga California
  • Consolidated Media Services 2550 Heritage Court Suite 106 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services rip-off Atlanta Georgia

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Consolidated Media Services telemarketer called and I agreed to order some magazines. I gave my o.k to send the magazines. Right away they charged my account twice right away and haven't received any magazines yet. I realized I have committed myself into a big mesh. I told them I will cancel my subscription that I do not want those magazines deliver that I would be able to read all of them.

Answer was, I can't cancel my subscription because I already committed myself and that they already paid the Publisher in advance. I was shocked because first time a magazine company can't cancel an order. They keep sending me the magazines and lately they are not sending the other ones.

I called them three times or more already about my account and they keep sending me letters that my account will be put in collection. This company - Consolidated Media Serives is putting me to a heart problem.

I never heard such unjust company making consumer into this situation. This company is harrassing me to ruin my credit.

I do not entertain anymore telemarketer cause they are

Nancy
Rancho Cucamonga, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/24/2003 04:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consolidated-media-services/atlanta-georgia-30339/consolidated-media-services-rip-off-atlanta-georgia-46784. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair