X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services - Atlanta Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Erie Pennsylvania
  • Consolidated Media Services 2550 Heritage Court Suite 106 Atlanta, GA 30339 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services ripoff dishonest, didn,t give all the information in the first phone call. Atlanta Georgia

I didn,t receive all the information in the first phone call.

Two weeks later , I received anther call telling me that I could recieve one more magazine for the same price. Which I said no .

One week after the first phone call I tried to cancel, but they said I couldn,t because it was after the three days to cancel the subscribtion.Then everything just s****. />
I get threaten phone calls saying if I don,t pay for the magazines they will take me to court(I received six magazines in all in the last four months
and they $300-400 for just those.)

I have even gone as far as cancel the magazines through the magazine themselves, but that didn,t work. So if I don,t pay the amount they by Nov. they said they will take me to court.

The problem is they said I didn,t cancel in time. but on the phone they said 3 days and in the paper work I got it said 10 days after the agreement so who is right?

Betty
Erie, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 07:49 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consolidated-media-services/atlanta-georgia-30339/consolidated-media-services-ripoff-dishonest-didnt-give-all-the-information-in-the-first-69679. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content