X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services - Atlanta Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Elpaso Tx
  • Consolidated Media Services 2550 Heritage Court Suite 106 Atlanta, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services ripoff evil dirt bags Atlanta Georgia

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I recieved a call from consolidated media services. I was told that I am not up to date with my account and I need to pay for June and July. I told him that I wanted to cancel. And he told me that I would have to pay a 20% cancelation fee, which would be about $168.00, and the magazines will stop coming to me. I told him that I dont like that, and all he said was , I am just trying to help you out.

How is paying those people 168.00 to stop sending me magazines I DONT want, going to help me out????

I figured that going to the store and buying those magazines yourself actually saves you money , than buying them through that company. It looks like they double or maybe even triple what the magazines are actually worth.
I dont know if not paying them will mess up my credit. Does anyone know if it will?

I have not been recieving the magazines monthly. I have only recieved one magazine twice in a row. And the other two, I have only recieved once. Those magazines are a month late. and I still have not got that diamond watch I was promised.

Rosa
Elpaso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/02/2002 01:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consolidated-media-services/atlanta-georgia-30339/consolidated-media-services-ripoff-evil-dirt-bags-atlanta-georgia-23880. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair