X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services - Kennesaw Georgia 30144 U.S.A. Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: minneapolis Minnesota
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Consolidated Media Services 200 Chastain Center Suites 200 Kennesaw Georgia 30144 U.S.A., Georgia U.S.A.
  • Phone: 770-9552715
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Consolidated Media Services ripoff, deception, harrassing, extortion. Kennesaw Georgia

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Well, I can't describe everything in detail. It would be to extensinve for this paragraph. In brief, they deceived me into a contract for magazines, saying it was gonna be a certain price, and it turned out they added onto the order making it more than stated on contract.

I tried to cancel the contract and they told me they wouldn't and I was bound to the terms. They sent collections after me for the full amount. The collections told me I owed CSM 354.00, so I settled for the amount. I thought it would be over and I didn't have to deal with them anymore. Now, I'm getting harrassing calls of solicitation from a magazine co. asking me to agree to an extension and it will cost this amount of money. This has been a real headache and they are still trying to charge me for something i didn't agree to.

Carl
minneapolis, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2003 12:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consolidated-media-services/kennesaw-georgia-30144-usa-georgia-30144/consolidated-media-services-ripoff-deception-harrassing-extortion-kennesaw-georgia-69057. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair