X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Consolidated Media Services - Kennesaw Georgia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Amazonia Missouri
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Consolidated Media Services PO BOX 2637 Kennesaw, Georgia U.S.A.

Consolidated Media Services ripoff Kennesaw Georgia

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I was first contacted by a represenative from CMS in April of 2003. She told me that the magazines were $58.00 for one month. For 4 years subscription for 6 different magazines.

I thought this was a great deal. So I agreed. I let them charge my credit card account once, because I thought that was the total. Well then the next month came around and they charged me again. So i called them and asked why they charged me again. And the represenative told me that I had agrred to 12 monthly payments of $58.00!!! That is $696.00 total! I was outraged and told them to cancel it, especially since I was flat out lied to. They wouldn't do it. Then I told them I wanted a copy of the phone conversation with me and the represenative who sold me the magazines. They said they were unable to do that.

At the time I lost my job too, and I told them about it. So the manager put my account on hold there till November of this year. Well I am still unemployed and I am in school full time.

This November when they send me a bill, I am sending it back to them certified with cancel on it. If all else fails, they will be getting a letter from my lawyer to settle this in court.

Jennifer
Amazonia, Missouri

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2003 07:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consolidated-media-services/kennesaw-georgia-30156/consolidated-media-services-ripoff-kennesaw-georgia-69115. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Featured Reports

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair