X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Consolidated Workers Association - CWA - Chino Hills California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Garner North Carolina
  • Consolidated Workers Association - CWA PO Box 159 Chino Hills, California U.S.A.

Consolidated Workers Association - CWA This company is unbelieveable! Chino Hills California

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
In July 2008 I signed up for health insurance with this company. When I received my packet, I decided to cancel the insurance immediately. I was not what I had expected. I called to cancel, was told what to do and faxed my information over to their cancellation department with all the information they required. That was on Aug. 12, 2008.

Since then, I have called 10 times trying to get my $424 refund. Each time I call, I get a different customer service rep (that's a laugh in itself). I can honestly say there is no customer service with this company. Each person I have spoken to has given me a different story about when I will receive my refund. I have even asked to speak to the "cancellation" department, but they don't receive direct calls. I asked to speak to a supervisor and was told they have team leaders but they don't accept direct calls either. I tried to leave a message, but was cut off on the voice mail.

I have enlisted one of our local "troubleshooter" people with a local television station to get help getting my refund. I just got so tired of the run around these people have been giving me.

G.b. m
Garner, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/07/2008 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consolidated-workers-association-cwa/chino-hills-california-98709/consolidated-workers-association-cwa-this-company-is-unbelieveable-chino-hills-californ-389069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair