X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: consumer credit service\first national - las vegas Nevada

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: bklyn ny
  • consumer credit service\first national 61w. utah, ste 63 las vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

consumer credit service\first national ripoff las vegas Nevada

CCS sent me this letter about two years ago that i had 6500.00 in credit with them. I told them i was not interested in their company, yet they deducted money from my account. i called them and told them why they said because it was too late when i canceled, but they were going to cancel my name from their computer system.
I have just checked my account and once again they have deducted 99.00 from my account. and there is nothing i can do. i am so upset. they area rip off so beware. they are cheats and steal people's money. don't let it happened to you.

Mayra
brooklyn, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/03/2002 11:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-credit-servicefirst-national/las-vegas-nevada-89102/consumer-credit-servicefirst-national-ripoff-las-vegas-nevada-23939. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content