X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Consumer Direct Enterprises - Vancouver British Columbia

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Calgary Alberta
  • Consumer Direct Enterprises P.O Box 6540 Vancouver Station Main Vancouver, British Columbia Canada

Consumer Direct Enterprises Bigger Fat Liar, keep lying to people!!! Vancouver British Columbia

I feel soooo stupid, and mad after i found out what C.D.E have done to people and ME!

When the frist time i reveived a notice from them said that I have won $560,000.00, i was jumping up nd down in my house, cuz i thought my family could finally got rid off all ta debit we had for years. When i realized that they actually asked me to pay for my own postage, i was kidda surprised, and i was actually got on to the internet, and trying to look for some information bout this company. I found nothing. I even looked for their address at 114.ca, just trying to see if this company did exist or not. But i found nothing.

I guees i just wanna those money for my family too badly, i didnt really care bout the resultz, i still sent them ta money they asked for, 23.89+2.00 for rush delivery.
Now almost a whole month has past, but nothing happened! (except i received another two letters said i won too, and they asked my $$$ too) I tried again today, nd this ripoff report website jumped out from google... i dont know how do i feel at this moment. I know i am mad at this freakin CDE, cuz they broke my plan and my dream to became a coffee shop owner of my own. I'm also a little bit glad tat i wont sent more $$$ into this any more...

Please! if u c this... stop the cheq if u can right now!!

Rui
Calgary, Alberta
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/28/2005 09:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-direct-enterprises/vancouver-british-columbia-v6b-4b5/consumer-direct-enterprises-bigger-fat-liar-keep-lying-to-people-vancouver-british-col-158772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content