X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Consumer Info Credit Monitoring - Orange California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Fayetteville Arkansas
  • Consumer Info Credit Monitoring Orange, California U.S.A.

Consumer Info Credit Monitoring ripped off and scammed Orange California

Copy claimed that for $1 dollar I could see my credit report and that the one dollar would be charged back to my card and this was all fine and good, but now I have a $79.95 charge that luckily was denied by my debit card and no fees charged to me.

I am writing this in hopes of getting the word out about this company. I never signed up for any fee service and was never offered the option of getting a fee based service, it was just charged to me without word and without email stating what I had purchased.

This company if they try to charge my card again will be reported to the BBB and I WILL get my money back.

Nathan
Fayetteville, Arkansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 08:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/consumer-info-credit-monitoring/orange-california-92868/consumer-info-credit-monitoring-ripped-off-and-scammed-orange-california-46862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair