X  |  CLOSE

• Reported By: Richard — Daytona Beach United States
  • Controls Central

other

Controls Central Online internet dist. Air conditioning parts and more Internet

Website advertising largest internet sales Hvac /R control   . This comany list product prices by quanity. 1 item more expensive then 2 or more . Which is fine.

You locate the part you need and how many you want. Then site states shipped within 24hrs .  It has been 7 days now still have not shipped. I ask Dominic at services help. Which In my mind should be fired. He is without a doubt the most disrespectful person that I have encountered this year 2018. He so much as told me that I did not purchase any product and have never purchased a product from them. I explained the product and the SKU and when it was purchased and the receipt from where the took it from my Bank check card . He argued with me . I am a disabled veteran and live on social Security . I needed this part to keep me my dog ,and my wife warm this part was at the price I could afford and was to ship the next day.  So 7 days later I tried to locate my part. Dominic said that you will not get this part until you pay for it. He informed me that I would not be getting anything for free.  This has really upset me so I used another approach by asking is this how the company treat Veterans ?  He said what does being a veteran have to do with anything pertaining to service at Our company.  At this point I told him what I thought of their amature internet half a**ed website. I informed him that I would purchase the part somewhere else.

He was asked not to contact me further .  I understand how things escalate but this person and this company need to learn not to bite the hand that feeds them no matter how small  the order.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2018 04:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/controls-central/-/controls-central-online-internet-dist-air-conditioning-parts-and-more-internet-1468538. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content