X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cool Times - Spring Hill Tennessee

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Columbia Tennessee
  • Cool Times 2379 Joe Brown Road Spring Hill, Tennessee U.S.A.

Cool Times L.L.C. ripoff Sub Contractors on payment for services Columbia Spring Hill Tennessee

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
If anyone out there is going to work for Cool Times L.L.C. beware of the owner and operator Terri Todd. This is an Ice Cream service where your hired to sell their Ice cream on a specific route. Terri is a poor record keeper and has no background that I find to qualify her to run this company. As a result her inventory control suffers constantly and it ends up costing the driver. She demonstrates no concentration necessary to count money and constantly shorts her Drivers. Her trucks are in poor condition and it makes no difference if you notify her of problem areas. Either her or her husband Chris will tell you they don't spend the money until its absolutely necessary. In my case I notified them of a simple universal joint that would have cost less than 100 dollars to fix and might have cost me my life on a freeway. Their responce was typical and it wasn't fixed until the vehicle broke down with another serious defect in the accelerator that almost cost me my life as well. On another incident I had a defective tire blow on the freeway and I had no Jack nor spare tire and was carrying a considerable sum of money. In this case they did come fix the flat after a 2 hour wait on the freeway, but still left no jack or spare. They will try to blame their drivers for not taking care of their Trucks when it is indeed their responsibility according to their own contract. When finally quitting this company, when I went to collect my final pay for services rendered she made all kinds of serious errors in bookeeping that cost me 33% of the pay I was due. I refused to accept the payment as it was and am heading to small claims court as I Have detailed inventory and expence records.

If anyone decides to try and work for this company, be sure to keep your own records and count your reciepts and inventory on a daily basis or this company will rip you off. If there is a defect in the Truck your assigned to refuse to drive it until it gets fixed. She says she keeps insurance on her vehicles and drivers. My investigation indicates she carries a private License Tag instead of the commercial Hospitality Tag required by Law. Her insurance is No fault for any licensed driver. The least acceptable by Law.

Edward
Columbia, Tennessee

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/04/2006 11:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cool-times/spring-hill-tennessee-37174/cool-times-llc-ripoff-sub-contractors-on-payment-for-services-columbia-spring-hill-tenn-204543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair