Complaint Review: Copano Bay Press - Ingleside Texas

• Copano Bay Press
    2479 Windy Hill
    Ingleside, Texas
    United States

Copano Bay Press Mark Pusateri I wish I had checked him out before I placed my order. Ingleside Texas

*UPDATE Employee: Order details?

I ordered the A. J. Houston map of the Alamo as a present for a dear friend and I have never received it. I have called several times for it to only go to an answering service, sent several emails, and I have never heard anything back from this company or the owner . It is a con-artist and no one should do business with him.

Read my brief description above. This Mark Pusateri is a con-artist and a fraud.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/11/2018 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/copano-bay-press/ingleside-texas-78362/copano-bay-press-mark-pusateri-i-wish-i-had-checked-him-out-before-i-placed-my-order-ingl-1451264. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Order details?

AUTHOR: Copano Bay Press - (United States)

All recent AJ Houston map orders have been received by the customers who ordered them.

In searching all June & July orders for the AJ Houston composite, I don't see any from a "Mark" that have not been delivered, nor do I see any orders for the Houston composite placed from Shreveport. There are also no chargebacks pending or completed for same. I assume that means you received your map in good order and just opted not to update this report, in which you call my marketing director a con artist and a fraud.

If that is not the case....an actual order date, name, anything would be helpful in researching the order. The correct email address for that and any correspondence is support@copanobay.email

For future reference....if one were running a $59 "con," don't you logically think there'd be more than a handful of complaints floating around online? We've been in business for twelve years and have sent upwards of ten thousand books, maps and prints to as many happy Texans. The happy ones don't leave reviews on ripoffreport, sir.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Michelle