X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CORPORATE DEBT ADVISORS - delray beach fl

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Michael — San Francisco United States
  • Author Not Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • CORPORATE DEBT ADVISORS 3333 S Congress Ave, delray beach, fl United States

CORPORATE DEBT ADVISORS This company took advantage of us in a dire situation delray beach fl

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

Our family business was in a tough spot since we were paying a couple of these ridiculous daily loans. After being contacted several times from a  company called Creditors Relief, I decided that we needed help. They made is sound great but wound up doing nothing after several months. Then, CORPORATE DEBT ADVISORS called me claiming they would help me and actually get things done unlike Creditors Relief.

I foolishly fell for their sales pitch and moved forward with them (after being out thousands with creditors relief and them not giving it back). Not only did Corporate Debt Advisors not do anything but they took my money and refunded virtually nothing once I cancelled! I don't understand why I paid both these companies thousands when they did absolutely nothing, not evena call to these creditors.

I am beyond upset, being scammed by both of these companies. Be leery of these two companies. I finally got the help I needed from a company that was upfront and honest. They did not try to make it seem something it was not. They were honest about when negotiations started and the process. I don't know which company is worse, Creditors Relief or Corporate Debt Advisors.

If this helps just one person from getting scammed by either of these two companies, I feel I helped someone. I was losing hope, thank goodness I had an honest debt settlement company that undid the mess these two companies made!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2019 08:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/corporate-debt-advisors/delray-beach-fl-33445/corporate-debt-advisors-this-company-took-advantage-of-us-in-a-dire-situation-delray-beac-1472188. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair