X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Corporate Developement Network - Casselberry Florida

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Valley Springs California
  • Corporate Developement Network 420 Live Oak Blvd Casselberry, Florida U.S.A.

Corporate Development Network ripoff Casselberry Florida

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Deceptive telemarketing under the disguise of a $25,000 line of credit and/or loan. After falling for the pitch I regretfully gave my ABA number to my checking account and was hit within a few days with one charge of $29.95 as well as another charge the same day for $369.95. During the initial call I was told that no charges would occur until I received an info packet in the mail at which time I could cancel if I was not interested.

No mention was made of a $369.95 charge. When I saw my bank statement I immediately called CDN. I was told that I had been recorded agreeing to those charges. I said, "prove it". As I sat and listened to a fictious call I was amazed at hearing my voice answer yes to agreeing to the $369.95.

The reality is that at no time during the sales pitch was I asked or told about the $369.95 charge. It's one thing to record someone. But when you listen to the playback, you know you have been had because nothing about the recorded conversation was real. When I spoke initially to someone by the name of Jose Guttieruiz ID#2450 the phone kept cutting out when he would speak. When he would get back on it, it was the old "can you hear me now" routine. I always responded "yes". Again, when I listened to my suppossed "recorded conversation", There I am on tape answering yes to all these approvals for all these charges.

The reality is that this "recorded conversation" is a hoax. I know what I was asked and what I was not asked. What I was not asked was approval for both the $29.95 charge as well as the $369.95 charge. When I questioned them and asked Lisa for her supervisor, I was transfered to a phone that rang for 15 minutes and no answer. I called back and was told by Lisa that she would turn it over to her supervisor for review and I would receive a call. No word yet. I am on my way to the bank right now to close out the account right now.

CDN must go down for this. There are two things that I can't stand in this world, liars and theives. CDN is both.

Steven
Valley Springs, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 01:56 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/corporate-developement-network/casselberry-florida-32718/corporate-development-network-ripoff-casselberry-florida-136152. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair