X  |  CLOSE

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Judi — Denver Colorado United States
  • Corporate Event Solutions 7320 E Fletcher Ave Tampa, Florida United States

Corporate Event Solutions Corporate Event solutions Salesperson gave erroneous information Tampa Florida

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

I had cancelled my subscription by e-mail because I would have had to make the reservation with my resort on my own.  Several days later I got a call from a salesman who assured me Corporate Event Solutions had reservations and all I would have to do is have a 3-way conversation with CES and customer to confirm the rental amount.  However, when I received a 30-day e-mail from CES, it said I would have to contact the resort for availability.

The saleman had told me that beginning in January there would be a big demand for my timeshare.  However, that would not do me any good since when I checked my account with RCI, there was nothing available until March.  aAlso the rental amounts on the RCI website were coniderably less than I had been told by CES I would get.

I don't know why corporations would book through CES.  I don't think I would ever get enough movey from CES to pay for my subscription.  I e-mailed CES again to cancel my subscription and request a full refund, but we will see what happens.  I really suspect them of grossly misleading people, if not outright fraud.  I would not advise anyone to believe their story.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/15/2018 05:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/corporate-event-solutions/tampa-florida-33637/corporate-event-solutions-corporate-event-solutions-salesperson-gave-erroneous-informatio-1469642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair