X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Correctional Billing Services, everham - Selma Alabama

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: huntsville Alabama
  • Correctional Billing Services, everham P.O. Box 1010 Selma, Alabama U.S.A.

Correctional Billing Services, everham ripoff obscene predatory monolopy victimizes inmates and poor families Selma Alabama

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
How's this for another scam? You can't use the phone or a computer to request a refund form this predatory company.

I tried to e-mail "correctional billing services" P.O. Box 1010, Selma AL
36702. They automatically reject ALL e-mail
correctionalbillingservices.com/

Kim Smith
huntsville, AL 35810
908 350 790 487 59

On Sunday, March 20, 2005 My wife tried to call me from the Lawrence county Jail, Moulton AL, and a representative from your company helped me set up an "account" so my wife could call home.

The call she tried to make; did not go thru, your "service" does not even work.

I attempted to make telephone contact with your company today, March 21, 2005 to have my master card credited for the $25.00 you charged me. However there are no menu options in your automated answering service to speak with a representative.

My wife is home now and I have no further use for your predatory "service".

$33.00 for a 15 minute call that would only cost me less than $1.00 is obscene.

Your "service" prevents 80% of the inmate population from having any contact with their own families.

Your monopolistic predatory business model is a contributing factor to the recitivisim rate due to the isolation these prohibitive costs inflict on the poor families who do not have the means to pay these obscene rates.

Your telephone contact number provides no means of speaking with a representative when a refund is in order, nor do any of the menu choices provide a means of seeking a refund. Most of the people your "service" victimizes do not have computers to contact you. Your "service" is apparently set up to discourage the request for a refund.

That fact is patently immoral and reprehensible.

I demand that my mastercard account be credited for the $25.00 you charged me for a worthless service I no longer need.

I promise you that thousands of people will be reading this as well. Also: further action WILL be taken to cause as much damage to the reputation of your "service" as I can do in a lawful manner.

Kim and faye
huntsville, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2005 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/correctional-billing-services-everham/selma-alabama-36702/correctional-billing-services-everham-ripoff-obscene-predatory-monolopy-victimizes-inmate-136062. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair