Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Thu, June 30, 2011
  • Updated: Thu, June 30, 2011
  • Reported By: Chris — Los Angeles California United States of America

United States of America partners with China Wholesale Electronics I ordered $300.00 of merchandise from this company,. They never sent the merchandise. They stole my money. They will not return my calls, MSN or Email. BEWARE. Do not buy from this Company, Internet

Attn Customers in USA and China and all surrounding countries.  I am an honest American Citizen.  I live in Southern California.  More than one month ago I purchased products from  The employees there are Tina, Anne and Susan.  Tina offered me cosmetics and I purchased almost $300.00 in total.  Several days later, I noticed that my products did not arrive.  I called and contacted Tina by MSN and she did not answer.  I also sent several e-mails.  I told her that I noticed that the order got stuck in customs.

I was worried because my customers had already faithfully paid.  Tina said I had to wait 3 days.  After 3 days nothing happened.  She then said I had to wait one week.  After one week nothing happened.  She then told me I had to wait until they heard from customs.  Again I called and nothing happened.  Tina now said I had to wait 1 month before they would resend my merchandise.  I told her that I thought that this was not fair (the waiting) since the customer wait would be too long and I also noted that the maccosmetics1984 web site did not say about waiting one month if products got stuck in customs.

Nevertheless, I told her that if I had to wait I would wait, but that my customer was very upset.  Now my friends, more than 1 month has gone by.  Last night, I contacted Tina and the entire staff by email and MSN and NO ONE HAS RESPONDED.  They have stolen my money.  Please do not buy from this company.  I am trying to make sure that this does not happen to anyone again.  Please spread the word and copy this message and send to all of your friends and internet contacts who might consider buying from   They have a very nice web site BUT THEY WILL STEAL YOUR MONEY!  BEWARE!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2011 10:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content