X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cosmos Marketing Inc DBA Torgoen or Torgoen.com - Wyckoff New Jersey

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: John — Clayton United States
  • Author Confirmed What's this?
  • Why?
  • Cosmos Marketing Inc DBA Torgoen or Torgoen.com 445 West Main Street Wyckoff, New Jersey United States

Cosmos Marketing Inc DBA Torgoen or Torgoen.com I paid for a NEW watch and recieved a USED watch Wyckoff New Jersey

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix

On Labor Day, I ordered a NEW T01 Swiss EB6 Chrono watch from Cosmos Marketing, Inc (Cosmos), DBA as Torgoen, paying $198.00 for the said watch.

On the 13 October 2018, I received a watch that was packaged as a new watch. However, upon inspection, I discovered that the said watch has numerous scratches and is very clearly a USED watch, not a NEW which I paid for.

I was just going to send this watch back for a replacement watch, but I see in reading the Torgoen website, that since this item was discounted by 60%, there are no returns. However, as I stated, Cosmos sent a USED watch, not a NEW one which is what I paid for.

Essentially, I was defrauded. Watch out!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/20/2018 08:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cosmos-marketing-inc-dba-torgoen-or-torgoencom/wyckoff-new-jersey-07481/cosmos-marketing-inc-dba-torgoen-or-torgoencom-i-paid-for-a-new-watch-and-recieved-a-used-1465155. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair