X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Costal Leather - Internet

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: chicago Illinois
  • Costal Leather costaleather.com Internet U.S.A.

Costal Leather ,Mark Grandy Never sent handbags ordered and NEVER refunded my money. A TOTAL RIP OFF! Internet

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
Last year I ordered leather handbags for my retail store from Mark J. Grandy, owner of Costal Leathers. He claims he has offices in California and Costa Rica for which he has two seperate phone numbers listed on his website.

After receiving a partial order of the handbags ordered I called and emailed him with complaints that my order was not shipped in full but still charged the full price. At that time He claimed he would send the products ordered or credit my visa card. He did neither.

He also charged me $1200 for branding the products with our company name. I never received the branding plates I paid for nor all the products ordered.

I have continually attempted to have my money returned to me but now when I call the numbers on his website he claims the numbers listed on HIS website are not him! Hmmmm..?

He will not retun emails, calls or any attempt to reach him. He has scammed me out of over $1400. I want to warn any consumer or wholesale buyer that he is not a reputable comapny. Do Not give him your credit card number. You will be ripped off!

Ljfk
chicago, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/27/2009 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/costal-leather/internet/costal-leather-mark-grandy-never-sent-handbags-ordered-and-never-refunded-my-money-a-tot-455762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair