Complaint Review: Countrywide Home Loans

• Reported By: BOONVILLE Indiana
  • Countrywide Home Loans
    4500 Park Granada
    Calabasas, California

Countrywide Home Loans ripoff FORECLOSURE OVER $ 1.20 SHORT ON PAYMENT! Calabasas California

Was short $ 1.20 on payments after calling customer serv. requesting help on paymnents. My husband was laid off, returned for 5 weeks and then had a heartattack. I called explained, asked for help would they accept bi-weekly pays NO was the answer, said wait until behind then we will talk again.

I got later did not skip payments. No help. In June got letter from attorney, 4 days later, got foreclosure papers, nameing accredited lenders, who the heck is this?? called, response call countrywide ! Mr. Phillps said. I called. Rick @ customer service, states we cant talk w you no letter of acknowledgement, funny they turned us done on help and refinance
previously. Could talk with us then.

It took 4 months, faxes sent by me, my agent, and manger of my homeowners 5 different times to get it through to them I have always had insuranace, 10,000 more than I need.

The same is going on, bounce from one person to another , no one is helping us. Attorneys have said this is stupid. They should have contacted you. But Where is someone to help us??

Contacted by Foreclosure Soulations, I paid the $900.00 to contact countrywide on a one on one upper management level. With a 100% garuntee, that I wont lose my home. That was in June, Sat. before Fathers Day, Well here I am at Sept.8th, with no clue on what is going on. NO Help, NO one to talk to. IF ANYONE CAN HELP, please do!!! And God Bless that person.

I think this type of rip off!! request to help, when they advertise they can help on tv., and checkout their website.

Its full of BULL Crap. PEOPLE... BEWARE OF COUNTRYWIDE

Ginger
BOONVILLE, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/08/2005 07:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/countrywide-home-loans/calabasas-california-91302/countrywide-home-loans-ripoff-foreclosure-over-120-short-on-payment-calabasas-californ-156447. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content