This site uses cookies to store information on your computer which may track your browsing behavior on our site and provide you with ads or other offers that may be relevant to you. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience. Read our Privacy Policy to learn more. Further, effective 5/24/2018 due to GDPR, citizens of any GDPR applicable country are prohibited from using this site. Read our Terms of Service to learn more.By using our site you understand and agree to these terms.

Complaint Review: Countrywide Home Loans

• Submitted: Sat, June 21, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, June 21, 2008
  • Reported By: ORLANDO Florida
  • Countrywide Home Loans
    P. O, Box 6606625
    Dallas, Texas

Countrywide Home Loans quit claim deed versus foreclosure Dallas Texas

Since May 2007 I asked to negotiate a moratorium on mortgade payments on 2 investment properties, as I have been unable to rent or sell the properties. The representatives refused to entertain my request as I was up to date with my account.

It is for that particular reason I asked for the moratorium so that I do not fall behind my payments. I was told that the cannot look into my request until the account is 90 days overdue. After much arguements, I was told I would have been better of if they were informed earlier.
Soon after the proceedure for HOPE started I received forclosure notices. They suggested to short sell, and latterly to make a quit claim deed instead of foreclosure.

Documents asked for were sent, and the rep confirmed that a negotiator would be assigned. Later I was told that the documents did not reach them, and asked me for more documents.

As a result of the foreclosures, my credit ratings dropped from about 780 to just under 540, thus hindering me to contiue any meaningful income.

I am hapless as to cover my medical expenses, and my our upkeep. I do not know if quit claim deed will improve my credit rating, or just give up and accept my misfortune.

Lietonian
ORLANDO, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2008 05:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/countrywide-home-loans/dallas-texas-75266-0625/countrywide-home-loans-quit-claim-deed-versus-foreclosure-dallas-texas-342772. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content