X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Courtesy Kia Of Alliance, Rick Varner - Alliance Ohio

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Louisville Ohio
  • Courtesy Kia Of Alliance, Rick Varner 2209 W STATE ST Alliance, Ohio U.S.A.

Courtesy Kia Of Alliance, Rick Varner Crooks, Cons, Scammers, and Thieves Alliance Ohio

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: False information!

*Author of original report: Courtesy Kia in Alliance has started to make amends

We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
August 30, 2008 I went into Courtesy Kia and purchased a used Kia Sorrento. We had a trade in which they said they were going to pay off. Three months later they finally did after I had received several late notices from the bank about not paying my monthly payment which gave my credit score a knock.

When I test drove the vehicle the air conditioning was on and working. The next day, as we were leaving for Cincinnati for the weekend, the air was not working. As we pulled away to leave on our trip that the kids were very excited about, we found that the passenger window did not open from the passenger side. Only the driver's control would open it. While cruising along an exhaust leak developed. We arrive at our hotel for the night, I attempt to leave to get dinner, and the battery is dead. I find that the battery is the original 5 year battery in a 5 year old car. This all happened the day after I purchased the vehicle. We are still waiting on the parts.

When we purchased the vehicle, they informed me they would transfer my plates from my trade in. On December 4, when I attempted to renew my plates, the plates were still registered to my trade in. I had been driving on "fictitious tags" since September. I informed Courtesy of the problem and I was issued a 30 day tag. At this time I realized I had never received a memorandum title. They informed me they would have it the next day and call me.

I stopped in January 6 after not hearing from them for a month. They still did not have the title. I was told they would have it today, January 7. I stopped in after work today, and they still did not have it. I called the loan company. They too have been requesting the title. They still do not have it.

I have now paid over $1800 for a vehicle that is still not "mine." they also informed me yesterday that January 15, the parts would be in for my repairs. And that everything would be repaired at no cost to me. We shall see...

I heard a rumor today that they are shutting down.

Moral of the story, check with consumer reporting agencies before buying anything from anyone.

Myk
Louisville, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/07/2009 03:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/courtesy-kia-of-alliance-rick-varner/alliance-ohio-44601/courtesy-kia-of-alliance-rick-varner-crooks-cons-scammers-and-thieves-alliance-ohio-409261. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

False information!

AUTHOR: Rick - (United States)

POSTED: Wednesday, April 11, 2018

This is totally false and untrue. This has been a deformation to my character for years please remove. Listing from 8 years ago falsely causing damages today!

Courtesy Kia in Alliance has started to make amends

AUTHOR: Myk - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Monday, January 12, 2009
After e-mails to this site and the Better Business Bureau. Phone calls to the state title office and state attorney general. Courtesy has finally delivered my title.

Now.. To get the promised repairs...

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair