X  |  CLOSE
Report: #141957

Complaint Review: CPS - Christina Sannon - Luci Spencer - Audrey McCormik - Arlington Washington

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Shoreline Washington
  • CPS - Christina Sannon - Luci Spencer - Audrey McCormik 3906 172nd Street NE, Suite 200 Arlington, Washington U.S.A.

Chris Sannon - Luci Spencer - Audrey McCormik CPS Native Unit Chris Sannon used deception and threats to make me sign voluntary contract with cps, said she was going to take my kids now if I didn't sign this on 03-19-03, scared & afraid I signed it without a lawyer. Then Luci Spencer fails to make service referrals for me, violates parental rights with withholding visitations, and records. ripoff Arlington Washington

03-19-03 Chris Sannon of CPS hunts me down at the tire shop in Lynwood WA and forces me to sign a voluntary contract which was not voluntary by her definition. 34 & 43 days later the cps removes my children from the home.

I had to fight to obtain visits with my chilren from the begining with court motions. Did something wrong to warrent the children's visits suspended while a therapeutic recommendation was to be forthcoming, that was 03-04-04 and now its 05-07-05 what's the deal Lucille?

I am being accused of munchausen's by proxy with endangering my diabetic child who had multiple seizures with me and the foster mother, paternal grandmother denies seizures. I had the psych-eval done everything they ordered. Now the court/cps wants to leave me hanging, and pursue guardianship. Even the tribe is in agreement and I can't get out of anyone what's wrong so I can get help, even my pro bono attorney is on their side, I call him Dr. Do Little, I have had to advocate on my own behalf.

Debra
Shoreline, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/08/2005 11:54 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cps-christina-sannon-luci-spencer-audrey-mccormik/arlington-washington-98223/chris-sannon-luci-spencer-audrey-mccormik-cps-native-unit-chris-sannon-used-deception-141957. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

Investigates Reputation Repair