X  |  CLOSE

• Crazy About Gadgets
    crazyaboutgadgets.co.uk
    Nationwide
    United Kingdom

Crazy About Gadgets Rip-off Crazy About Gadgets took money but never sent product London Nationwide

*Author of original report: I have now received the full refund

*Author of original report: Finally got a reply and will get my money back

I bought a massage cushion from crazy about gadgets on Dec 14 2007. Three days later they draw the money, 58.90 from my account, since then I have neither received the cushion, nor have I heard from them despite sending seveal emails and calling them.

Sophie
London
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2008 10:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crazy-about-gadgets/nationwide/crazy-about-gadgets-rip-off-crazy-about-gadgets-took-money-but-never-sent-product-london-n-299837. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I have now received the full refund

AUTHOR: Sophie - (United Kingdom)

POSTED: Thursday, January 17, 2008
I have now received the full refund

Finally got a reply and will get my money back

AUTHOR: Sophie - (United Kingdom)

POSTED: Wednesday, January 16, 2008
I contacted IMRG (a membership community for the e-retail industry) of whom Crazy About Gadgets is a member and told them about what had happened. They immediately had their contact person getting in touch with Crazy About Gadgets who came back to me the very same afternoon, letting me know that they would give me a full refund.