X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Crazy Dog Tshirts - Rochester New York

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Youngsville North Carolina
  • Crazy Dog Tshirts 274 North Goodman Street Rochester, New York U.S.A.

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
I ordered a shirt as a Christmas gift on December 16th, 2007. I had contacted the company and asked if it would arrive by Christmas, and they said they would send via Priority Mail to make sure it would.

During the time of December 21st - December 29th, I sent numerous E-mails asking "Where is my package?".. No response.. I sent more and more, still Nothing!..
I am tired of businesses like this just ripping people off and ignoring them once they get paid..

I have to file a dispute with my bank that can take 30-90 days just to hopefully get my money back. CrazyDogTshirts.com should NOT be allowed to do business and defraud people like this.

If you have a shirt you like and found this report before ordering, Please don't end up like me 16 days after a order and nothing but lost money to show!! Buy somewhere else!!

Jeremy
Youngsville, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/01/2008 12:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crazy-dog-tshirts/rochester-new-york-14607/crazydogtshirtscom-crazy-dog-tshirts-lied-stole-my-money-ignored-my-e-mails-rochester-n-296096. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
3Employee/Owner

Another Response..

AUTHOR: Jeremy - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Thursday, March 27, 2008
Hi Jeremy, that should ship Tues via priority mail.

Brie
------------

Hi JB, just found out why the emails went unanswered. The default forward for this particular address did not forward any emails to the correct account. Anyone email billkingston@crazydog did not go through.

So sorry about that, Bill

JB writes:

> I am really upset with your company, Yes I got a refund, but it was processed the
same day that you claim on your site as when it was shipped. 10 days later from the date
of order, and still never got it, Now 16 days later I never got what was supposed to be a
special gift for a family member in bad health.
> Now I couldn't deliver that special gift as it was never shipped out. I don't know
if my family member will be around next Christmas, and that really upsets me that you
would lie and be so slack as to not send out an order as you're supposed to.
> You'll probably ignore this e-mail as you did with all others except the one where I
asked for my money back, but even if I DO get my money back soon, that doesn't fix the
injustice that I received from your company.
> Don't promise someone you're shipping via Priority Mail Tuesday, December 18th,
2007, then NEVER send it. That's just plain wrong! I hope you really change your
business practices and actually think of serving the customer, and not just taking the
money and NOT shipping.
> This encounter has really ruined the end of my 2007 year, and will remain an awful
memory for a long time to come.
---------------------

I have every message (Including Full Headers) for anyone wishing to learn more about this horrible company.. The message he posted above, was sent either the day of, or day after Christmas.. I also have a follow-up message promising that a replacement shirt has been shipped out (not too long after Christmas) and again, they could not prove shipment, and I never received that item as well, so I was Scammed, not only once, but TWICE!!..

The only reason he even took out time to post on this website, well over "3 MONTHS LATER", is he only cares that it's showing up in search engines, not that I had the troubles, or he would have rushed to resolve this issue A.S.A.P, way back in late December, or First week of January at latest!..

#4 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Problem with order

POSTED: Wednesday, March 26, 2008
We had answered emails to our one address wkingst1@juno the other given was not forwarding emails correctly. A full refund had been processed as you had stated 10 days after the order. We shipped this via our partner who does not offer tracking. I am honestly very sorry about the problems with the order. We have thousands and thousands of happy customers and unfortunately this order went poorly. We get many repeat customers due to our good customer service. It is ashame this site doesn't allow customers to report on the positive views of our company. Things can go wrong, it happens especially since we are such a new business. We are constantly improving, taking all feedback and make sure we do whatever we can on our end to improve on the customers experience.

"Thank you for getting back to me about this. I do think that even though you processed the refund , that the least you should do to
rectify the situation is send me the t-shirt that I originally ordered.
As I stated before this t-shirt was for a family member and when it didn't arrive by Christmas (and still hasn't arrived) it ruined
Christmas. Like I said before I believe that for good customer service that you should send the t-shirt to me that I had ordered in the
beginning. I thank you for your time and appreciate you getting back to me.

Jeremy

wrote:
> Hi JB, just found out why the emails went unanswered. The default
> forward for this particular address did not forward any emails to the
> correct account. Anyone email billkingston@crazydog did not go through.
> So sorry about that, Bill
> JB writes:
>> I am really upset with your company, Yes I got a refund, but it was
>> processed the same day that you claim on your site as when it was
>> shipped. 10 days later from the date of order, and still never got
>> it, Now 16 days later I never got what was supposed to be a special
>> gift for a family member in bad health."

In response to the owners "e-mails" and "shipping"

AUTHOR: Jeremy - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Friday, March 21, 2008
He just claimed all e-mails were answered, yet here's an e-mail sent to me way back when the problems were on going..

"billkingston@crazydogtshirts.com wrote:
> Hi JB, just found out why the emails went unanswered. The default
> forward for this particular address did not forward any emails to the
> correct account. Anyone email billkingston@crazydog did not go through.
> So sorry about that, Bill"

But wait a minute, didn't he just say "The emails received were answered." This e-mail doesn't look like it says that.. In Fact, it says quite the opposite..

"In Jeremy's case his package was sent." Really? Please provide the tracking and/or delivery confirmation number showing it was even sent.. He can't do that, why? Because it was never actually sent...

He recently contacted me via e-mail because of this report, and I told him why would you come back to me over 3 months later and offer me a shirt just if I change what I said about him basically?.. Come on.. He only cares that I didn't let him walk all over me, and I posted to keep others from getting the shaft like I did..

He offered me a shirt, but I told him my father is now dead, and that's who I was getting the shirt for before Christmas.. Then his reply offered me the shirt again!! Am I supposed to take the shirt to his grave? What the hell?.. This guy is a piece of work.. Very in-sensitive jerk!! Stay FAR FAR AWAY From his website!!!

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In response to Jeremy's missing t-shirt and emails

POSTED: Thursday, March 20, 2008
I am the owner of Crazy Dog T-shirts and I take all problems very seriously. I feel our customers are our most important asset. In Jeremy's case his package was sent. Unfortunately it never arrived. A full refund was issued. The emails received were answered. It was christmas time and we were doing our absolute best to answer all emails in 24 hours. He was very upset as it was due to be given to a sick relative which is completely understandable. In all cases if any customer is unhappy with our product or services we do everything in our power to make them happy. The last thing I want is to lose a customer due to a service issue.

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

In response to Jeremy's missing t-shirt and emails

POSTED: Thursday, March 20, 2008

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair