X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: CREDIT MONITOR - ORANGE California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: GARNETT Kansas
  • CREDIT MONITOR ONE CITY BLVD Q, SUIT 401 ORANGE, California U.S.A.

CREDIT MONITOR RIP-OFF BANK STATEMENT DTD 2/14/03 SHOWED TRANSACTION FOR $79.95 WHICH I HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF ORANGE CALIFORNIA

*Consumer Comment: I have been scammed by them too!!

*Author of original report: also doing buisness as CCI CREDIT MONITOR

On 2/14/03 I received my Monthly Bank Statement, being out of balance I checked my transaction sheet and found a transaction for $79.95 which I had no knowledge of.

The only time I recall giving my Debit card no the computer was for a credit check. A window came up saying my debit card was denied, I closed the page and thought no more about it.

Clifford
GARNETT, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2003 12:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/credit-monitor/orange-california-32043/credit-monitor-rip-off-bank-statement-dtd-21403-showed-transaction-for-7995-which-i-h-46384. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I have been scammed by them too!!

AUTHOR: Sandy - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, February 26, 2003
If anyone knows how we can get these people and get our money back, please let me know. I did get the free credit report but planned on cancelling when the charges were going to start. I get my credit card bill, see the charge, and call them to cancel. They tell me that I cannot cancel the membership because the credit report was done on my husband's social security number. But I used MYcredit card which has my husband's name no where on the account!!! How can they accept a payment from someone other than him if he is the only one that cancel it?!?! Also, I was never sent the account number or any other information to even use the service if I wanted to so they stole $79.95 from me!!!

also doing buisness as CCI CREDIT MONITOR

AUTHOR: Clifford - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, February 26, 2003
My billing was from Credit Monitor, however after reviewing other Rip Off Reports I find other complaints against CCI Credit Monitors, Same amounts same address. I must assume they ar also doing buisness as CCI CREDIT MONITOR.