Complaint Review: Creditcardmachinerentals.com - Spanish Fork Utah

• Submitted: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Updated: Mon, February 11, 2013
  • Reported By: von d. — plano Texas United States of America
  • Creditcardmachinerentals.com
    654 North 800 East Main St.
    Spanish Fork, Utah
    United States of America

Creditcardmachinerentals.com First Data Independent Sales Fraudulently Steals Thousands from your bank account. Spanish Fork, Utah

Creditcardmachinerentals.com has fraudulently and, without my verbal or written authorization, withdrawn funds from my
checking account.

Creditcardmachinerentals.com has stolen over $3300 from my bank account.  I provided them my bank account information for the sole purpose of depositing money into my account (from the transactions from my event), but they have willfully and knowingly had all intentions to take funds out.

This, in fact, is the business model of creditcardmachinerentals.com;

a-      Send out devices to their customers, along with a service agreement that includes some intentionally deceptively worded statements.

b-      When the customer returns the device(s), claim that:

1.      The device is broken or destroyed, and needs to be sent off to be repaired.

2.      The device is dirty and must be cleaned.

3.      The device was returned late

c-      Without any notification to the customer of any charges, fees, or amount due (let alone providing the customer an opportunity to dispute or contest), withdrawing any amount of money that they desire from the bank account that they desire.

Upon researching creditcardmachinerentals.com, I have found this company to have an extensive history of fraud.  Provided the opportunity I can provide you with several examples and references of other organizations (some national and
notable, including the Susan G Komen Foundation) that have been defrauded, scammed, and robbed by creditcardmachinerentals.com; their practices are bordering criminal. I have discovered 2 investigative news reports, 2  lawsuits, and a host of individuals and organizations reporting fraud on the part of creditcardmachinerentals.com; I have spoke to at least 4 people directly. Each of the claims being reported by these customers are nearly identical to my situation.

Creditcardmachinerentals.com employs false claims, illegitimate photos (of already destroyed machines), deception, and flat out lies to try to justify was is ultimately fraud and theft.  While they may claim that the customer has given them authorization to debit the account on file (per the signed contract), those debits must be based on legitimate, truthful, and reasonable fees; not fraud.  In addition, customers have a right to be notified and authorize any amount that is to be withdrawn from their account.

I returned their devices on time and in the exact same packaging and working condition as I receive them; these fees are baseless and fraudulent. Further, I was never notified about, nor did I authorize any fees that were to be taken from my account; after nearly week of pressing them about the funds that they withdrew, they conjured up a phony, inconsistent, and lie laced invoice.

This company is taking haven in the business fraud friendly state of Utah where it is nearly impossible to go after them legally.  Please research them for yourself. Google "Call Kurtis credit card" and watch one of the videos about them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/11/2013 10:57 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/creditcardmachinerentalscom/spanish-fork-utah-84660/creditcardmachinerentalscom-first-data-independent-sales-fraudulently-steals-thousands-f-1012677. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content