X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Crescent Processing - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: HonestOne — Texas United States of America
  • Crescent Processing 12700 Park Central Drive Dallas, Texas United States of America

Crescent Processing Scammers...Horrible Company, Even Worse Employer Dallas, Texas

I hope you read my story before deciding to work for this worthless organization! I was recruited to work for Crescent Processing as a "Corporate Manager" from the auto industry where I have worked for the past 17 years. I have consistently been a top sales performer during my entire career; top ten percent in my multi-state region.

During my first few days of training I was told I had to sell in the field. I was hired for inside sales, then forced to do outside sales. My first week on the job I was sick and had a 102 degree temperature, but never missed a day of work and arrived early.

I was sent from one end of DFW to the other, to a bunch of bogus unconfirmed appointments. One customer had a gun behind the counter and got mad when I greeted him the wrong name... the name my boss Justin Holden gave me.

At the end of my very first week I was fired for "lack of production." This is the first time I have ever been terminated.

I am still waiting to get my final pay check. They would not return one phone call to tell me when my final check would be issued. Leslie Floyd the Director of HR never answered her phone.. and I called from three different numbers. Crescent also tells you they will reimburse you for mileage, and you'll spend about $100 your first week (before you ever getting you first check from them). Then you may find yourself in my situation... going to the labor board to make them pay you your wages.

I was lied to by these unethical morons, and quit a job in this tough economy with almost 10 percent unemployment. Now, I'm wondering how I will provide for my family.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2010 03:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/crescent-processing/dallas-texas-75251/crescent-processing-scammershorrible-company-even-worse-employer-dallas-texas-654163. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content