X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cricket Comfortable Wireless - High Point North Carolina

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: 27265 North Carolina
  • Cricket Comfortable Wireless California High Point, North Carolina U.S.A.

Cricket Comfortable Wireless rip-off unbelievably crappy customer service High Point North Carolina

I got a cricket phone over a year ago. I dont have a home phone,that is the only reason i've kept it this long. I've had to get one phone replaced becuz it would not ring. The service in whole is crappy. I have the dropped calls, sometimes it doesn't even ring,but "beeps" with a new message.

When i had the one phone replaced, i was not told there would be an extra fee to reactive the new one. I FINALLY got ahold of a representative and had a few words with her because of her sucky attitude.

Well,she told me she could not active the new phone, i would have to go to a dealer to have it done. So i called back and got someone else, who then advised me she could not do it because there was a password on my account,and i couldn't verify it.

I had never been asked to put a password on my account, nor had i ever had to verify one. So, I had to go to the dealer who pulled up my account,and what i saw on her screen blew me away.

There was a password something crazy like 8g22ps14 and after it in big letters was typed "MUST VERIFY!!!!" I was appalled when i seen that. That b***h put a password on my account!!! Is'nt that like ILLEGAL?

I have had so many other problems with cricket, with late fees, new program fees(billed 3 months after service was changed) not able to get thru to rep, qouted wrong amount for payment,and getting new bill with charge for not paying full amount.

Cricket is a crock,and i can't wait to DROP them( like they do everybody)!

Karla
North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/25/2003 10:30 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cricket-comfortable-wireless/high-point-north-carolina-27265/cricket-comfortable-wireless-rip-off-unbelievably-crappy-customer-service-high-point-north-46877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content