X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cricket Communications - Modesto California

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: Modesto California
  • Cricket Communications 3430 Tully Rd. Modesto, California U.S.A.

Cricket Communications ripoffs, Liars, untruthful, contradicting each other, making up thier own rules and not giving customers options when a new policy goes into affect, putting off customers and just plane bad service all around. Modesto California

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Sorry you had trouble with this phone...

Report about YOU
We can get those
removed for you!
Find out more here.
How to fix
First A salesman named Aren lied about the warrenty time I had on a replacement phone. I went in two months after he rplaced my origanal phone with a refurbished or a used phone. He said it had two months warrenty after a replacement and that it just lapsed over the two months. I called the Kiacera phone company to verify that and they said that it was incorrect, that it was three three months. That is pertty low down just so he would not have to replace the phone a phone under warrenty preriod.
At Kiacera I spoke to a person named Dave at 1800 349-4188 service or record #607282.

When I went back to cricket Aron and told them that he started to look at the phone opened it up, unserewed the back and said Now that it was dameged and that voided the warrenty. So he took it upon himself and whent out of his way to find some kind of falt just to not have to honor the warrenty. That was a used phone to begin with, It was a defective phone to begin with, it was just a matter of time. I then said I wanted to speack to his manager and he told me that she (Whitny) would be in the next day and that she would call me witch she did not. When I called the store the next day to talk to her, he said she was in a conferance and could not talk to me, but that agin she would call me two hours later and af course she did not.

This is just one bad experience of a lot of others, bad experiences I have had with this company. I would Metro PCS if available in your aria, A lot more coverage area and no contracts.

Joe
Modesto, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/23/2005 01:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cricket-communications/modesto-california-95350/cricket-communications-ripoffs-liars-untruthful-contradicting-each-other-making-up-th-136147. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Sorry you had trouble with this phone...

AUTHOR: Magic - (U.S.A.)

POSTED: Wednesday, March 23, 2005
First of all, sorry for any inconvenience. I do have some questions for you though.

When you FIRST bought the phone, was it used or new? If it was used, then we can't even add phone insurance (it enables you to replace it for $50 instead of full price), and you're at the mercy of the phone pretty much. If it was new, then you had the option to add insurance to it so you'd be saved from the hassle.

Also, if you bought the phone used, there may or may not be any manufacturer's warranty left on the phone.

There's just too many factors that go into activating a used phone. You have NO idea what shape it's in, even if it looks good. ANYONE can put on a new face place and make a phone look new, even if it's damaged.

If you could, please respond with more information.

What do hackers,
questionable attorneys and
fake court orders have in common?
...Dishonest Reputation Management Investigates Reputation Repair