X  |  CLOSE

Complaint Review: Cricket - Dallas Texas

• Submitted:
  • Updated:
  • Reported By: belle vernon Pennsylvania
  • Cricket www.mycricket.com Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Cricket Communications No refund on "FREE" phone-Over 1 year now and still waiting ripoff Dallas Texas

My husband purchased a Cricket Nokia phone Sept. 2002. We are still waiting for our refund. We were supposed to get $100.00 back. I mailed in all paperwork on time.

When we call they give us the runaround. They tell us to call another number. Then that person says they cant help us either. I estimate that we have spent AT LEAST 15 hours on the phone with them in the past year.
I doubt I will ever see the refund. We finally disconnected the phone.

Michelle
belle vernon, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/21/2003 12:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: https://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/cricket/dallas-texas/cricket-communications-no-refund-on-free-phone-over-1-year-now-and-still-waiting-ripoff-69660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content